Apr. 2 - Creating Spaces (Heb. 11:1-7)
First listen to the sermon (posts Sun. afternoon). Then use the ideas below to help you and your group apply what the Lord is teaching you. Icebreaker idea: What's one group activity or event you enjoyed as a child? What made it special?
A way to pray: Spend time praying for each other, for those in our lives who don't yet know Jesus, and for the Lord's guidance as we seek to create spaces to reach more faces.
- What is faith? What is the connection between our faith and our actions?
- What do we believe about God that is leading us as a church to create spaces to reach more faces?
- Why can it be hard to believe that, by 2022, we will see 2000 people baptized and growing in relationship with Jesus through Word, prayer, and community?
- How do I decide what makes my giving "sacrificial" in the areas of time, talents, and treasure?
- What role does prayer play as we seek to create spaces to reach more faces? What does that look like for me practically?